Monday, September 23, 2013

The Perks of Being an Orange Flower

My color is orange: My strength is skillfulness.

"If your brightest color is ORANGE, a zest for life and desire to test the limits best describe your nature. You take pride in being highly skilled in a variety of field and need freedom to take immediate action. You prefer a hands-on approach to problem solving, and a direct line of reasoning creates the excitement and immediate results you admire. You are a master negotiator; adventure is your middle name."

I honestly think it's crazy how well the orange theme fits me. I want everything life has to offer me, and I want it as soon as I can get it. Rules aren't my forte, but I can handle them. I prefer to be the smiling face that helps put it all together. People tend to think of me as impatient, but it's only because they don't understand the need I feel to get things done. I was never able to decide on a career path, so I'm doing them all. If I can, why not? I'm going to take everything life has to offer head on. On one side, I'm a very go-with-the-flow, I'm-up-for-anything kind of person; on the other, I'm a zesty outgoing person, who is known as that person with a positive outlook on everything. I'm very competitive, which is funny because when we were in our group, I could see that in all of us. All of us had something to say so we couldn't decide on any one thing. If you put us in a room and gave us a project to do I don't think it would go the best because of the fact that all of us would have our own ideas and want to be in charge. People tend to refer to me as a "Free Spirit"

My MTBI was
ESFP

Outgoing, friendly, and accepting. Exuberant lovers of life, people, and material comforts. Enjoy working with others to make things happen. Bring common sense and a realistic approach to their work, and make work fun. Flexible, spontaneous, adapt readily to new people and environments. Learn best by trying a new skill with other people.
 
This also describes me very well. Although I'm not much sure about the "common sense" part since most people ask me if I'm naturally a blonde, but that's besides the point. I love working on big projects with other people and watching it all come together at the end. I adjust to new settings quickly because I'm very accepting of new things; I approach them with a smile. Reaching out to others has never been a problem to me, I'll make a friend out of anybody. New people are interesting, and every person I meet helps me grow in some sort of way. I love life and the little things it has to offer, and can't wait for all of what it has in store for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment