Monday, September 16, 2013

Lasting Impressions - Mission Statement

2. My Mission Statement:

My purpose in life is to make a lasting impression on every person I come into contact with. I value helping other people to reach their goals and I value others happiness. I want to become a Stage Producer in Theatre and I want to take it internationally so that my art inspires people all over the world. I hope through this that I can bring together plays and enjoy watching every smile that walks through the door after the show that night. However, Stage Producing isn't the only thing I wish to do with my life. I wish to own my own tattoo studio; through this I want to help people creatively express themselves in the way they'd like to. I want to open my own recording studio; through this I want to promote people who wouldn't make it otherwise. Just because someone isn't book smart doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to make it. If you have an amazing voice, then singing is your talent and you deserve to make it for your talent just like everybody else. Eventually, I wish to open my own barber shop where I can make a good relaxing hangout place for people to come and get their hair or nails done with good customer service in a chill environment. By the time I'm fifty, I wish to own all this and also open up my own clothing store that's reasonably priced with clothes for all shapes and sizes that you may not normally find anywhere else. The reason I will get all this is because I'm very determined. I'm a very social, happy, creative, intellectual, outgoing person who wants to do everything with their life. It all starts with a dream and hard work and dedication to myself, as well as others, will be what gets me there.

1 comment:

  1. I value your creativeness. I believe being creating is a talent we don't value enough in our society. There are other ways to influence people, and I feel we are more receptive to those ways. Being creative allows us to come up with alternative ways of thinking and its as creates innovation. It sound like you have many ambitious goals you would like to accomplish. With your determination, I'm sure you can get there!

    ReplyDelete